Welcome to Campus 4D, a division of Kaplan, Inc. (together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, “Kaplan” or “we” or “us”). Please read these Terms and Conditions before using or submitting content to Campus 4D (the “Site”). By continuing to use the Site or by submitting content for publication on the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes.
1. This Site is for your personal use only. Commercial use of the Site or of any Site content is prohibited.
2. Our Site (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site and/or on e-mails sent to you are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Kaplan and of Kaplan’s licensors. You may not frame Site content or use meta-tags or other “hidden text” that incorporates Kaplan trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
3. The Site is intended for the use of adults 18 years or older and children over the age of 13.
4. By submitting rankings, comments or other content, regardless of form or medium, (collectively, “Content”) you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free, license to use, publish, publicly display and sublicense Submissions, in whole or in part, in original form or as edited or modified by us, in all languages, forms and media, on the Site and elsewhere, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit, modify and/or remove your Content without prior notice.
5. You must register and create a Campus 4D account (“Account”) to submit Content. You must be over the age of 13 to register. When you create an Account, you agree to provide accurate information about yourself, and you agree that you will not use a false identity or impersonate any other person. Registration requires that you consent to receiving periodic communications from Campus 4D and Kaplan. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and corresponding Account information. You agree not to disclose your password to anyone. You agree that you are entirely and solely responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. We reserve the right to terminate your Account for violation of these Terms and Conditions and for any reason at any time without prior notice.
6. You are solely responsible for your Content, and you represent that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) use a false identity or impersonate any other person or use a name that you are not authorized to use; (III) submit material that is unlawful obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability or is otherwise inappropriate.
7. Rankings reflect the views of Site users and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kaplan. Kaplan does not represent that rankings are accurate or current.
8. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of our content infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512 ©) to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (I) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (II) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (III) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (IV) your address, telephone number, and email address; (V) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (VI) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
By mail: Campus 4D / Attn: Copyright Agent / Kaplan, Inc. / 395 Hudson Street, 4th Floor / New York, NY 10014
By phone: 212-974-6254
By fax: 212-489-2301
By email: email@example.com
9. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITES AND/OR INCLUDED IN E-MAILS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU BY US IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL KAPLAN BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Linked sites: We do not endorse and are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our Site.
11. Any dispute between us arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions will be governed by New York law.
12. The exclusive forum for disputes arising from or related to this agreement shall be the state and federal courts of New York.
13. Waiver of Jury Trial: The parties hereby irrevocably waive any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceedings arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any provision of this Agreement is ruled unenforceable, that provision will be severed from this Agreement, and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable.